Agricultural Tractor Universal Joint Pto Drive Shaft
As one of the tractor shaft manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer tractor shafts and many other products.
Please get in touch with us for details.
Manufacturer supplier exporter of tractor shaft.
Agricultural PTO Drive Shaft
1. You can choose the Tube, CrossJournal, Shield, and Yoke according to your demands.
Model Number/Cross Series: T01,T02,T03,T04,T05,T06,T07,T08 and some special cross Journal
2. Dimension/Size: Minimum overall length: 600-1800mm or 27″-60″
3. Working Conditions: For Harvesters, Trucks, and Agricultural Use
4. Shield Colour: Yellow or black.
5. Material: Steel and Plastic
6. Tube: Triangular, Lemon, Star, and Splined
7. Harvester side yoke: 6 or 21 splined push pin yoke
8. Implement side yoke: 6 splined push pin shear bolt type yoke
1. For Tractors, Rotary Cultivators, Planter machines, farms, etc.
2. Wide Angle Joint, Shear Bolt Torque Limiter, Friction Torque Limiter
3. Cross Journal Size: Series 1# to Series 8#
4. Splined Yokes: Push Pin, Ball Attachment, Collar Yoke
5. Warranty period: 2 years
6. CE Certificate
How Do PTO Shafts Work?
PTO shafts work by allowing a tractor to turn at high speed. A PTO shaft consists of a telescoping tube, a universal joint, and yokes. It is usually protected by a plastic shield and a chain. When attached to an implement, the PTO shaft allows the tractor to rotate at two different speeds. Typically, these shafts are used in wood chippers, rotary tillers, and mowers.
A PTO shaft works by tapping energy from the tractor’s engine. This energy is then transferred to a hydraulic pump, which then builds pressure and moves hydraulic fluid. This movement, in turn, moves energy from the tractor’s engine to the implement. A power takeoff shaft is more effective in larger tractors.
PTOs can rotate in either direction, either clockwise or counterclockwise. It is important to note that the direction of rotation should be standardized. This is so that any damage that can occur is minimized. If the rotation direction is distorted, the PTO can cause damage to the implements it is attached to. For this reason, PTOs should not be used in reverse for too long.