With a lot of years’ encounter in these strains, we have been distinguished from other suppliers in China by our benefits in competitive pricing, on-time shipping, prompt responses, on-hand engineering assist and excellent following-revenue companies.


Fast Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Title:


Local Services Spot:


Merchandise Title:

Cube harvester


harvester areas






4*4*2.five cm




.15 kg


one hundred%tested

Delivery time:

In fifteen Days

Packaging & Shipping

Guide Time
Quantity(Luggage) 1 – 200 201 – 2000 >2000
Est. Time(times) five fifteen To be negotiated

On the web Customization


HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

8 Many years+ Production Experience

harvester agriculture equipment components metallic steel square Cube harvester











Q1:How your firm usually transports merchandise to your international locations?

This problem is largely determined by the amount of the goods. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is tiny, they can be transported by the transport business.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the products. For case in point, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then 30 are the lowest buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a location, we want to acquire the complete payment just before they can be transported if it is an purchase, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the deal to signal the contract.









Relevant Industries Equipment Mend Stores,Farms   Certification ISO9001:2008
Variety K700 elements   Dimension eleven*eleven*24.5cm
Use Tractors   Bodyweight .97kg
Place of Origin China   OEM Accpet
Brand name Identify PARUC   High quality 100%tested
Solution Name voltage converter   Provider two Month
Application Agricutural Farm,tractor   Function Throttle Control



Tractor Shaft

As one of the tractor shaft manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer tractor shafts and many other products.

Please get in touch with us for details.

Manufacturer supplier exporter of tractor shaft.